Terms of Service
Terms of Service
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable invoice billed to you, we recommend you read these Terms and Conditions to ensure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the Customer or You) from us (the Supplier or Us or We).2. These are the Terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. Consumer means an individual or business purchasing services from the Supplier.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Services.
5. Services means any services that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
6. Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out.
7. The description of the Services is as follows: writing and publishing articles that contain backlinks and/or promotional content in various third-party websites.
8. In the case of Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
Basis of Sale
9. The description of the Services in these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services.
10. When an order has been made, we can reject it with or without good reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
11. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an Email, SMS or Whatsapp message to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or, if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of Services for the Customer.
12. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
13. Most articles will be written by us, however we can accept Customer-submitted articles. When an article has been submitted, we can reject it with or without good reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
14. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
15. The Customer will not disclose the existence of this contract to any third party.
16. Basis of sale for placing articles on specific subdomains or subfolders: Although we will make our best efforts to place backlinks on subdomains or subfolders chosen by the Customer, we reserve the right to place any bought backlinks on whatever subdomain or subfolder we choose. The Customer will not use the fact that backlinks were placed on their non-preferred subdomain or subfolder to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. Refunds will only be permitted when articles have been placed on incorrect domains.
17. Basis of sale for articles that are deleted post-sale: the Customer accepts that there is a minute risk that the pages containing their backlinks may be removed by blog administrators. In such cases, we will migrate the Customer’s backlinks to another website of similar domain authority (+/- 10 DA) up to 180 days post-payment. If backlinks or entire articles are removed for any reason, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request.
18. Basis of sale for articles that are not indexed, de-indexed or blacklisted by Google: the Customer accepts that SearchEngineWays is a service for writing articles, publishing articles and securing backlinks only, and there is no guarantee that articles will be indexed in Google, nor is it a part of the SearchEngineWays service. The Customer also accepts that there is a small, although possible chance that articles will be not indexed or de-indexed by Google after publishing. If articles are not indexed or de-indexed by Google, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
19. Basis of sale for anchor texts:
The Customer accepts that their Article will not always contain their preferred anchor text and / or URL. Many websites cannot accept certain anchor texts and URLs, and we cannot guarantee any anchor texts or URLs. If an Article is published with a different anchor text or URL than your preference, this will not be grounds for a refund or an early termination of the Service.
20. Basis of sale for turnaround times:
The Customer accepts that each order could take anywhere from 7-120 days to fulfil. The Customer also accepts that any turnaround times stated via email, Whatsapp, price lists, or otherwise are only indicative and the actual order may take longer than expected. The Customer will not use the fact that the order took longer than expected or longer than the quoted turnaround time to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. Refunds will be only be permitted when orders are not successfully completed within 120 days.
21. Basis of sale for article niche, topic, quality and relevancy: the Customer accepts that all articles written are created to meet the publisher’s or blog’s requirements only, not the Customer’s requirements or requests. Therefore, the client will not use article relevancy, niche, topic or quality as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Customer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract after you make payment for Services from the Supplier. The Contract is not a contract for which an offer was made by the Customer via Email, telephone, in-person, SMS or Whatsapp. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, e.g. by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law.